Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- California, 1989
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Trusts and Estates Section of the State Bar of California
- Probate Attorneys of San Diego (PASD)
Past Employment Positions
- Illinois Attorney General's Office, a former Assistant Attorney General
- Upon graduation from law school in Chicago, I was admitted to the Illinois Bar. I practiced law in Chicago until I relocated to California and was admitted to the State Bar of California in 1989.
Pro Bono Activities
- Throughout my career, I have regularly participated in professional and civic service activities. I have served on the board of a local bar association and several not-for-profit charitable organizations, including a senior affordable housing complex. I regularly volunteer time and resources to several not-for-profit charitable organizations.